Fashion DIY : How To Make A Glitter Mustache Ring From Felt


The Process 
Another fashion related tutorial. I love how felt is so versatile. There are many uses for felt and jewelry is definitely one of them. If you guys have seen my handmade jewelry collections, You'd see that I use a great amount of felt in my work because it is my favorite kind of fabric to work with. This tutorial is simple, quick and definitely a statement piece to go along with simple or fun outfit. Either way, it is a mustache...who doesn't love mustaches. I know I do! Hope you guys liked this one!
Mustache Glitter Ring
I love the dreamy look when gold is added to a piece. It gives off such a vintage look.
Side view?
Loving My New Handmade Glitter Mustache Ring

Mustache Glitter Ring Template

            

0 comments:

Post a Comment